Saturday, October 04, 2003


It's much deeper than it seems

Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug
-Chants-
Jaime failed me the last minute
Over Time she says.
So tuition's tomorrow
Countdown to 'O' Levels : 30 more days

Ours is a relationship noone can comprehend
People judge You
Never will I do that
They doubt your ability and will to return my love
I think otherwise
You think loneliness haunts me
No it doesnt
It's only about the difficulty in expressing it
But
One thing You do not know
I am aware of how You feel
Ending it all would seem the best solution to all problems
But we know neither of us can do without each other
Once bitten twice shy
Never will I want to be close to losing You again
Obstacles are inevitable
They are little trials for us to persevere through
Everything I do is for You.
Stress may have gotten into You
You have no idea how to cope
Let's do this together
I'll always be here for You
You're the dearest to me

//If Loving You With All My Heart Is A Crime, Then I'm Guilty

If

If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away