Tuesday, October 07, 2003


I Can't Decipher Which Comes First, You Or You

Once again
I have my ass back rooted onto the seat in front of the blog window
The familiar fragrance of the rain lingers in my breathing
Thus causing me to turn nostalgic
Recalling anything that happened today.
Mission Retreat wasn't what I had in mind at all
Dances didn't intrigue me
If I were to look at it as a mission retreat
Each and every one of us were given heart shaped cards
We were suppose to fill in our heartfelt Thank Yous and Sorrys
To Friends.
Serena took Us on this psychological cum spiritual flash back
In my case,
It'll be 10 years worth of memories
So gonna miss KC then
Anyway
Gf gave me a call straight after school was over
Love the feeling whenever I hear her voice
Or simply just receiving the simplest sms from her
Clueless what I'll be without her
Oh yah
Did You know

I Love You

So

So

Much


Things To Accomplish By Tonight :
1. Literature Julius Caesar Essay
2. Study for Sng's Math Test on Statistics & Probability
3. Revise Geography
4. Reflect guiltily on my prelim results