Sunday, February 12, 2006

I promise to be firmly set on being fashionably late for our 25-houred-date. Calling every meet-up a date really traces the relationship back to where it all began with littlest details. Despite the numerous causes and reasons for us to bicker, we have to end the angst with the three most favourite words. May not be sophisticated, profound, rephrased, thesauras-ised, twisted, but whenever you tell me this, the pessimism boiling in me washes away from all shores of devastation and cools down to a contradictory of a reaction. I love you. The words everyone remembers and construes differently, even for you and I. When you wager a promise to me, I am coiled in a serpent of warmth; unable to break away but relishing the smallest sins. Afterall, it's forever we're heading to.