Monday, February 20, 2006

Innards quiver
Thumping jesters
Stirrings in a whirlpool of tumult
Illusions retained, to safety's halt
Afloat, skying in winged chariots
Playing in grounds of two's favourite
Patches embroidered, stitched with perfection
Knight with saving grace, still my heaven





Nique blogs: I love Cheryl Lio but she isn't fulfilling my sexual needs at the moment because her parents are at home. And apparently, we don't have a fucking room (no pun intended) that is ours and because of this, I shall never fulfill hers again when she's horny, which she is half most of the time. Hehehe. I've got the power. I love you baby and I know you love me too but you love the phone more ): Please note that my girlfriend is wasting my handphone bill because she is blogging a longggggg and literalllll entry. I am falling asleep while wasting money on my handphone bill because (because again) she is writing a longgggg and literalllll entry. So I shall get to the point now. Kink is sweet. We had sex on the playground. Woohoo! We've been talking for 40 minutes. Any sponsors for my phone bill? (this bitch is trying to make me feel guilty for being a high-maintenance bitch)

I want a white one! BECAUSE I think the black one's ugly. I want the 128mb memory disk.





This is going to be a long and literal entry. Bear with it. Things at home have taken a turn for the worse but it's all different between me and her. An upturn I'd call it. She saw my life dulled with drama and devastation, and something nagged at her to cheer me up. So she did the most candied deed of her life by digging her pockets to gift me with this.





We have been binging on Lays Sour Cream & Onion for consecutively two days, and baby's one thrilled bitch. I have been gulping down bottles and bottles of Snapple (Snapple apple and Lime Green Ice Tea) and I'm another thrilled bitch. Been experimenting with my tastebuds when it comes to Snapple. We sat by the Fountain of Wealth and experienced the attack of the crows. Crows love Lays too and baby was not willing to share. Actually, we shared a semi-hearty conversation on the playground, which was rare these days due to both of us being so cooped up by more important matters. And amazingly, we've both been indulging our expenses in cigarettes a lot these weeks. The bad cloud hovering is possibly finally shifting away. Gladness overtakes anything unpleasant.

Baby is trying to beat-box over the phone but she sounds like she's spitting into the speaker, which is why she said there is a need for me to get her a new phone since she forfeited the money to buy me my Nokia 7360 (which she claims is stupid because she hates gold and I chose the phone in gold).It's not even a hint. It's direct request. I am going to surprise baby some day with that white/silver rokr, so that we can switch phones every now and then. I bet she'll refuse to loan me the phone even for a teeny while because she hates gold. Remember?





Yesterday, we took a stroll to CityLink from the Esplanade. At the stairway linking the basement to the first floor, I spotted a diamond-studded bracelet and baby picked it up. We found a gold bracelet with diamond chips inserted in it. I surveyed with some pawnshops and goldsmiths and fetched a (highest) price of $550 for it. My mum's friend's willing to source for a buyer who will be keen on purchasing it for $800. What luck! Exhilerating, ain't it? Best part is, I didn't have to work for it. Xue calls it good karma, because I got robbed(conned) of $30 just recently. So I gained yet something better today.

My exciting life. Told you it'd be long.