Tuesday, February 14, 2006

In every girl's arms; adorned in them are scented flowery presentations. Their faces festooned with felicity and thrill from sheer significance of a day representing the universe's lovers. They skip to sweet tunes and skitter in a little sync of dance while other young ladies scatter the streets with excitement, with more exquisite bouquets embellishing the walkways of town. It was as if, flowers symbolised every girl's heart being swept into a blur realm of honeyed dreams.

Share a captivated inkling with me, won't you? Where the skies spell felicity and where snow tastes of sugar; when the dusk traps all unsoothed melodies and the moon bows at our feet. I have seen heaven. A place so serene and silent, lit and calm.

Knight in courageous armour, you have wiped every stain of filth from a dying conscience. Knight with saving shield, you have taught me more than what met my eyes and kept me protected where the piercing light burns my sight. Knight holding Cupid's bows, you play the arrows in serendipity and caused my fall. The only knight in my heart, forever be my valentine; boy and girl, man and wife, young and adventurous, old and frail, poverty and wealth, health and decay of its pinkness.

I do.