Saturday, February 25, 2006

"You're being oversensitive" - A convenient excuse to disregard hypocrisy and apparent boot-licking.
"You're being paranoid" - A usable reason to overlook and ignore the present situation/issues
"You're too pessimistic" - A pin-point gimmick to lure me into being optimistic without any valid causes
"Go out. Don't coop yourself at home." - This means: Don't go out because nobody is tending the fort here.
"I'm happy for you" - Usually underlies the meaning of: I'm not happy because I expect more.
"I'll call you later"- No calls made to me until I initiated it.
"You want me get it for you?" - Equates to "Shut up and quit pestering me to buy you things".
"I'm okay" - I'm not okay
"I don't want that" - I desire it very much actually, but only from you, if you get the drift.
"Don't want to overlook things.." - Because I already have.