Thursday, February 09, 2006

I still receive butterflies eating my stomach whenever I dial your number to call you. My heart still is fuzzy whenever I think of all that we have undergone to reaching the 14th month of togetherness. Before bedtime, I still think of you immensely before tucking myself into bed, wishing that you were tucking me instead. My memories drift into reminisce of the nights which I spent safely snug in your arms. I miss the times when you stayed up all night with me to chuck the witching hours panicking over submissions.

So tell me, where would I be without you on nights like this? Just plain lonely, and empty. Nothing fills the vast space on my bed. The extra pillows are unhugged and left to wait for you to come cuddle me to sleep. So why don't you read this and get my drift?

Happy 16th Birthday, lil sis June!