Tuesday, February 07, 2006

There is absolutely no room for rest. Even as I sleep, my head's flooded with images of deadlines and project briefs. 5 hours out of the 7 were spent squeezing brain juices for the upcoming PComD presentation. I love the life of the aspiring designer. Always, I am washed off of all physical energy, but the passion lies behind every assignment I do, no matter how heavy my eye lids are and how deep the shades of brown my eyebags grow to be.

My love's all hectic at work and her love's missing her. I miss her whines and I miss flaring tantrums at her. A shut-eye will do me good for now.

Thankyouthankyou love.


Week 14 (this week)
  • Thursday, Professional Communication for Design presentation & report

  • Thursday, Multimedia Scriptwriting - website


  • Week 15
  • Tuesday, Documentary Script

  • Tuesday, Director player + player design

  • Friday, Language of Film final assignment

  • Friday, Broadcast Design Title sequence