Saturday, August 08, 2009

Happy 1 month 1 day to us, JC! (:

After undergoing a major dispute showdown session with baby at school, we exchanged our monthsary presents, right at the location where we quarrelled. It's quite cute but it'd better no happen again. I did baby a Chapter 2 booklet of write-ups and pictures of us, plus I bought him a sweater, which was a tad over-sized but being the sweetheart he is, he still told me he loved it. On the other hand, he bought me Body Shop's White Musk perfume oil (since I kept complaining to him about my sister not sharing hers with me) and a Guy Laroche wallet, in red! I'm a sucker for daily necessities being in red. My phone's red, my iPod nano's red, and now my wallet's red! I love love love it! It's looks so damn pretty, adorned with all my cards and such. Upper Thomson's for dinner last night, near baby's jamming place. Baby's been losing a lot of weight from being sick the past weeks and my job now is to fatten him up a little to normalcy (since he's anal big time about gaining weight).

Initiation chalet happens today. Lots of games, food, people and above all, time with baby. About to head to school to pick him up first, before heading there together.

My feet's suffering from sores and blisters from being in heels the entire day yesterday. Wearing shoes later maybe isn't the wisest choice I'll make this life, but yes I guess I'll have to.

Pictures up when there is actually time to dawdle around with photoshop. Ciaos!

(DID I TELL YOU THAT I LOVE THE RED WALLET THAT BABY BOUGHT ME?)