Monday, August 17, 2009

It's with utter gladness that this day is finally over and done with. Firstly, it was being caged at home and I say this with the full interpretation of the term "literally". Second comes the lack of food resources at home, which nearly killed me. The entire day would have been better if the house was burned down or struck by lightning of something. Well, of course I am exaggerating. With affirmed grounds, I dare say I have the right to deem this day as another of those bad days which people now call the "fml" days. Apart from the whole saga being home-bound and in starvation, my glasses broke. I blanked out the moment it broke because the optician promised me that it was 'unbreakable', which was what bought me over to buy it in the first place. So now, I'm at home and compelled to put on contact lenses.

Looking on the slightly brighter side of things today, I was tuned in to the radio and discovered a song, the type that makes people feel good and tingly, though sometimes the lyrics may suggest otherwise. Plus, my sister blasted the National Day Rally 2009 the moment she came back and for once in my life, I actually absorbed most of what was being said. No offence to National Day and the Prime Minister and the state's affairs, but I'm just plain lazy.


Fireflies - Owl City


Mum just requested to switch on some good music to croon her to sleep and so I picked Warwick Avenue from the playlist. Forgetting to listen to its lyrics, she said "this is a nice love song", as she continued humming to it.

Not a clue what tomorrow has in store for me, but I damn well better get my ass to studying. It's the month of tests. I do hope tomorrow bodes things worth being happy about.



The bigger the laughter, the warmer my heart gets. Who would have ever thought that love would come in the most retarded (and good looking) package of irritance and affections, all in one?