Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just lost 2kg from the most painful toothaches, yet. You can only imagine. The only part about me now that actually looks fat is probably my bloated cheeks.

Baby's gig was good last night, especially for the fact that his band performed Slow Dancing In A Burning Room and it cheered my whole night up by a thousand folds. It was so remarkably sweet, with him just singing the song and looking over at me. You know, the cliche kind of romantic that is perfectly apt. He sang it bloody well last night! He then brought me to Marina Barrage at around 2am to view the flyer and Singers' night sightings. There was even a part three to this night - East Coast beach's MacDonalds.

Jerome just messaged me telling me that he bought this yummy mango smoothie bubble tea for me. I am one lucky woman, am I not?

Back to reality. Yoghurt for lunch.