Monday, August 24, 2009

I like the way you like it when I clip your nose when you snore. I like it, how you always get largely amused when ever I wear the "rub me on your butt" t-shirt. I like it when we walked through the rain with drive-through MacDonalds in our hands. I like it when you frown when you sleep because that's exactly what I do when I sleep too. I like it when you hug me from behind and constantly tell me it's "spooning". I like it when you bring me to your favourite eating haunts. I like it when you shake the seaweed shaker fries because you really look so cute doing it. I like it when your mood alleviates for a better turn every time you are done with your bath. I like it when you stick little post-it(s) in my wallet telling me you love me. I like it a lot, how you constantly need me. I like it so much when you "fei ji lai le" me. I like it so terribly much, whenever you ask me "you want to marry me baby?".

I love it, how I see myself being with you ten years down the road and beyond. And I, love you so much Jerome Mak.