Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tee hee hee. MacDonalds and study at airport with Jerome Mak W.K today! Something indeed worth being happy about!

Hello Baby Mak reading this. I love you plenty!

Edit//12:14AM
Baby's so sweet! He bought me Four Leaves' chocolate hazelnut cake and MacDonalds lunch, upsized! We studied together and it was good! Things are really looking up and I thank Jerome for always being here. I cannot wait for Thursday because it'll be officially my first time attending his gig! I'm really proud of that boy, in case nobody already knows. The thing different about this boy is that, he was nothing I was looking for yet he's everything that makes me proud that he's mine. This boy, he's so awfully talented and intelligent (totally a bonus that he's so good-looking!). Even his snoring is endearing.

Enough mush.