Saturday, August 01, 2009

This was what happened yesterday:

- Broke my Gucci Envy Me perfume (bottle still a good 70% full, so time to get a new one now).
- Forgot to bring my EZ-link card
- Lip got hit (accidentally) by Jerome
- Lost my phone stylus at school
- Was sure about the topic of sampling discrete distribution until this lecturer taught it
- Didn't cease to stop injuring baby's foot further (unintentionally)
- Visited the wrong Gloria Jeans coffee branch
- Tripped and experienced many missed cues during baby's jamming session, resulting in very futile efforts in hiding his slipper
- Face got hit by his guitar twice
- Face got hit by his friend's guitar once
- Dropped spoon full of gravy and beef on baby
- Dropped my spoon after dinner


Things that baby did to soothe the oh-so-very-jinxed-day-of-mine:

- Our long craved for Macdonalds meal (which he was punctual for)
- Went to school together for lectures
- Baby came to look for me during my lecture break
- Baby called his uncle to find out where styluses were sold at
- Baby lent me his jacket, although it was meant for his own usage
- Baby offered to accompany me for my OG gathering although I was clearly gone in the mind from all the unfortunate series of events
- Baby bought me styluses (3, at that) to replace the lost one
- Baby was so sweet to offer to take me and mummy out for supper
- Baby bought me dinner and supper. And although I had injured his leg (I emphasis that it was unintentional) and spilt beef hor fun gravy on his bermudas, he told me it was okay and continued to urge me to not worry about it.
- Baby sent me home although I was supposed to stay over at his place
- In short, baby pretty much gave in to me at all cost, knowing I was on the verge of breaking down from all the bad occurences happening


So just to float on the safe side and wait for the unfortunate aura to ward off, today will be a day spent staying at home in the tranquil ring of home.

My boyfriend's marvellous and honestly I don't know what I would've done without him. So thank you baby, for being the best and doing all you could to make me feel consoled when I wasn't my best. No words can amount the gratitude and appreciation I'm undergoing. I love you every day, Jerome Mak.