Sunday, November 21, 2010

Could it be, that it is not improbable for grown-ups to uncover their soulmates? Could it be, that the vulnerability I saw in your soul through your eyes was the utmost truest daze of affinity I would ever witness from a man to a woman?

Romance and chilvary and magic happen when you're around - like the times when music literally plays when we step into a place, and like the spellbinding moment of enchantment we shared just having the whole cinema to ourselves while slinking back in pleasant disbelief of the coincidence of it all, and like shooting at stars while we laid on the breakwaters, and like madly giggling at our first utters of loving words. There is plenty to recount but there is the gist of this incessant rambling is that there is magic.

Apprehension was so large a focus and lost was the point of what remained before me. Doubt was my priority all this time, yet you taught me new findings about enduring and believing every day. With you and through you, I am learning the art of being thankful for my daily blessings.

You are the coolest boy I'll ever love. You're the purest man I've ever met. You're the most romantic guy who's ever loved me. And I should be so lucky, that I'm the first girl you've ever loved.

We wear the same sunshine when we busk in this love.

Benjamin Tay, be my beautiful little boy always.





"I love you oh so well, enough to fill up heaven, overflow, and fill hell." -Dave Matthews