Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh, you're such a pretty thing, I'll take you and I'll make you all mine.
I will steal you from this patient world that'll chase us, it could never take you back.
And I know you know me well enough to know I'm lucky to have you.
But all these are just the little things, the words that I should tell you all the time.
You're so sweet to me when you beat me in doubles solitaire.
You're so sweet to me in a world that's not always fair.



Lost is the number of recallable counts you have taken my breath away. My mind is attempting to conjure a brilliant brew of impressive words to tingle your heart, but the sentimental fool in me is resigning to the simple wonder of how amazing it feels to be thinking of you.

Happiness actualizes whenever you're around, whether in thought or presence. Indites deem themselves superfluous. They just don't make the cut for anything and everything that we functionally are. But for what it's truly worth, I love you and I love us.

I found you and you found me, in the oddest of unexpected places and circumstances.
God has been generously doting.