Friday, November 12, 2010

Yesterday, I was grateful for knowing an extremely caring batch of poly friends, who got together to visit a friend who suffered a burst blood vessel of a blood clot in his brain. Yesterday, I was grateful for a friend not being subjected to the fate of being paralysed. Yesterday, I was grateful to be having beer and pizza with my closest girlfriends (Dana and Phoebe) from school. Yesterday, I was grateful for having my first listen of Button's warm giggles.

Today, I am grateful for the thought from Carmen for buying a hat from Bangkok for me. I am grateful for the great dinner and coffee session with her great company. Today, I am grateful that Button read my previous entry and for him appreciating my weak words. Today, I am grateful that Button called surprisingly earlier and kept me company while I was on the way home, through the phone.

Me: ''It was fucking unglam getting drunk and falling down while dancing with you for the first time.''
Button: ''No it was very memorable. It was the first time I ever picked you up.''

I will always backtrack and (very) dearly think of this as the sweetest thing any guy has ever said to me.