Monday, November 22, 2010

I pray that with me, you'll never have to fake a smile or hold a tear back. I pray that, you'll always be my vulnerable and beautiful other half, because that will be what keeps me standing by you, knowing that you love me adequately to trust me with your fragility. And above all that, I pray that I am giving my utmost to make you happy.

I want to have made you happy yesterday. I want to make you happy today. I want you make you happy tomorrow. I want all of your yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows with me to be happy.

You have been unconditionally doing all that for me for months now. I have put you through a fair measure of my temperaments and cynicism. And when all I had were abilities and capabilities of hurling my inhibitions back your way, you said to me,"if you don't believe in love, believe in us."

I'll always want to make you happy, but I'll always, too, have extreme inhibitions of emotional attachment and departures. You have been notified of the stories of me growing up and of me being a grown-up. This is the risk you will have to take by affirming your choice of being with me - also being in love with the vulerablility in me of fearing.