Saturday, November 20, 2010

Someday, you would stop reading this. Someday, none of these would continue to matter. Someday, you would stop laughing at the little things I say. Someday, you would stop possessing the ability to be moved by anything I do. Someday, you would stop writing silly love songs and poems for me. Someday, you would regret promising me a forever. Someday, you would stop noticing me and anything that concerns me. Someday, I would have made you my world and you would have made me an option. Someday, I would end up loving you more than you could ever bring yourself to love me.

That Someday, would be the day I would be crushed and devastatingly alone in this, just like before.

This is all there is to my cards. This was and is how I died and survived death. I can't afford to die once more.