Sunday, November 21, 2010

I was on Youtube searching for Lady Antebellum's videos, when I chanced upon comments that struck my empathy bone. Take a look at the screen-capped image attached to this post. It moved me deeply, and maybe it would for you too.


(Click on image to enlarge.)

Indeed and truly, love is a universal language. It awes me, how media such as Youtube gathers people of this globe of mankind to spiritually know people better, albeit probably never being able to meet one another face-to-face.

Make an unconditional (little) prayer for someone else, because God knows, somebody in this world has read your struggles or somehow heard of your pain, and has secretly prayed for you without you ever being able to physically know.

After all, all I intended to do was to surf for music videos. And I found a Godly kind of invincible human love.