Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here in my hand, a lit cigarette. Here on my table, a debris of busy deeds, nagging bills and hefty letters from lawyers. Here in my palms, the powerful mind inserted into pensive inscriptions. Here in my heart, lives contented love and gratitude.

Here are my days, splashed with spectrums of millions of rainbows. Charted new days of calendars frolick about chirpy remembrances of many splendid yesterdays. Songs are played on repetition, and my spirits delight to them, along with the fondest linkages of nostalgia. The bus jerks along with mass motion, but my soul sets at peace against the rest of the bustle of the world. My tiny feet shuffles with haste, but my mind doesn't follow suit. My mind is calm, like an infinite sea. The children of many strange adults dance to their collective child-like muse, and I am surprised to discover that I skip with them. I'm in yet another bus and before the realisation of clocking time strikes me, I am back home.

Luxurious dawdling and idling waste me hours. A text arrives. Maybe a call.

This is where and when, the happiest moments of my every single day happen. The shift of another kind of happiness and love heighten. There is glee in our voices. Our intentions coincide and our intentions meet. We chat endlessly, and it feels like you're right beside me immersed in another brand new happiest memory of my life. I am brought to various scenes, maybe a walk along the shores of a rimless beach, or sitting and serenading on a swing at a chromatically-vibrant park, all with you. Just like that, minutes turn into hours, and there is instilled conviction; there and then in the clutch of seconds, these affirmed moments of days being with you, are the happiest of every day.

Doubt is not quite done with me, but neither is Faith. And maybe it's true afterall, that love is kind.