Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Drizzles after rain, and rain after drizzles. Lovely weather I'd say, but being cooped at home on this cold cold day without her makes me feel sick, and sad, somehow. The skies clear now at 12:33am after a whole day of downpour. She told me to watch out for some dedication on the radio, I reckon I'll be tuning in til about 1 plus. I'll be cooped up till Sunday, what a drag. I'll just pray that this will be the final obstacle I'll go through til I get a job. Getting a job's a breeze for me, going to tutor English. Grins. Wish me luck everyone!

Gosh gosh, Sunday, boy am I looking forward to that day. Going to meet up with all my good friends and catch up with them, and hopefully CCH and Mabes come, cause I miss them many! I miss Daryl and Blue too, a lot a lot. Am gonna get my butt into bed soon, after I'm done listening to this song.

You raise me up*