Friday, March 05, 2004


Oh, did I announce that I did okay for 'O' levels?
Grins.
Tomorrow will be the last stage of confirmation regarding the course I personally want to get into.
My portfolio ready but not my interview answers;
need to plan them wisely and hopefully they'll be happy with the answers.
Pray for me again please, think I'll probably be shaking due to nervousness again.
But anyhow, I'm proud of my art works.
I miss art lessons please.

Okay, enough of that.
Today today today,
today I went for mass at Novena's.
It was fine.
Bought a new pierre cardin black bra and panties, elegant black.
Am gonna make my own dinner this evening.
Cauliflower and cheddar cheese.
Yum yum yum.
I think she's coming over later, soon, and perhaps even staying over.
Yay I have company.
I've been sucha shopaholic lately, can't help it.

To YOU: Stop lying, you've been exposed already.
Giving promises you can never keep to.
TSK please.
Quit getting yourself a high profile for lying,
it's embarrassing for the people who know you.
And since I've already found out, don't continue these lies no more.
I've tried my best, and if my best is to result in you indulging in dishonesty,
I'm sorry, I rest my case on you.