Wednesday, March 17, 2004


I've living a slacker's life. And I don't like it. The employment agency just played me out at the last minute, therefore leaving me to look up the newspaper ads for jobs. And I'm shocked, there are hardly any jobs out there now for me. 10 told me they'd call back, but none did. I called up this tuition agency, and the receptionist(a guy) attempted flirting. He's got a nice voice though.

Right. Plans for today cancelled, thanks to everyone waking up late, and sis waking up to realising she has projects to finish. Being a good girl(like I always am), I accompanied Mum to the market to buy lunch. And, as usual, nothing I've done's been appreciated at the end of the day. Look, you claim you're noble that you tolerate my insults all the time. I'm going to turn the table now, did you not insult me? Didn't I keep my peace(piece) whenever you hurled insults at me?

You want my life, take it. Doesn't mean a thing to me anyway.