Sunday, March 14, 2004


I've never had a greater day than this in a long time, and now I miss you all. Had streamboat session with the 'family', and yes I miss them all. They're planning sentosa-ing this weekends, I'll be missing them till then. I made didi happy, and I'm so happy. Took tons of photos with the phone camera today, and I'm a happy girl. To all those who didn't turn up and didn't bother to get to me, just get lost alright? Don't come apologising only when all's over, apologies won't change anything.

Bloody mary arrived just when I stepped out of the house. Nice start for the day (grunts with sarcasm). I'm a happy girl. I have a happy family and I love my family, always and forever. I'm high without alcohol. How's that. -grunts

Clubbing and hotel-stayovers soon ok people? Am in the mood for it sometime soon =)