Thursday, March 11, 2004

It's been an okay day today, pretty much like the other days - ordinary. Tuition sucked as usual, and I still dread Saturday. Sunday oh Sunday, won't you arrive sooner? I'll sleep after blogging, am shagged please. I can just sleep and sleep and stay in slumberland all my life. I love sleep. Jinga, Bf, Mabes, Sher, Bhaf, Daryl, Jason : Can we please please please meet up soon? I miss yall like nothing else, need to catch up with yall. -kisses

Another day that I miss you and don't get to see you. It would be nice, if you'd just be right by my side all the time, I'd pamper you with every ounce of all that I am. I'd spoil you rotten. Let's stay happy, always, together, forever. I'm not going to humour you with countless I love Yous, I'm going to show you how much I do. Even without me saying, deep in you, you know you're someone I can't be without. I can't see me without you, cas everything you are is everything to me.