Saturday, March 06, 2004


YAY!
I'm officially a future student of Temasek Poly.
Sniggers.
Went for entrance test and interview this noon.
They posed questions at me, the man had stupid questions like,
'Were your grandmother's feet bound?'
Apparently I impressed the interviewers with my answers and drawings.
I was definitely nervous, till I had tummyache in the morning before meeting Jinga.
Bumped into Sylwyn(she got into Visual Comm), Cherie, Chups, Stel and Minru.
To everyone who are applying for their courses and to those who need to undergo interviews:
Good luck and all the best!

Had the inspiration to play around with Photoshop,
so I doodle a bit of writings along with my face.
I think it looks cool, I think Nique thinks it's cool too.

Been quarrelling and disagreeing a lot lately with HER.
This sucks okay?
I need a break from all this chaos.

After this Saturday, I'm gonna WORK.
It's either work, or a rich gf/bf.
Mutters.