Saturday, March 27, 2004


She's going to get her hair dyed, that cutie; ash white and blue, what a crazy combination. AND WITHOUT ME! She claims she doesn't want the same ol' colours like always. I think it's just an attempt to impress me on Monday, to leave me in awe. And she acts modest all the time when she knows deep in her that she's cute.

I'm stuck at home, in-charge of taking care of mum; she's ill, and has been ill for about a week already. Being the good girl that I am, I took great care of her. Got a call from Smith Street Cafe regarding me getting hired, for $4/hr. Quite pathetic pay I'd say, but I'll think about it. Let's hope I still have time for Baby once I start work. Ann thinks that even though I'm not a party pooper, I'm not a nerd. I beg to differ. I'm a nerd and I'm happy being one. I seize contentment in nerdi-ness.



To party-partner! : Thanks for sending me that song you recommended me to download. You have no idea how much I am in love with it now. Please fix a date and place to hang out. Miss miss! Love!

To you : Please find happiness. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. We've had some past =)