Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I realise I've been blogging in this blog just past twelve midnight lately. I'm pretty nervous for this Saturday's paper, not confident at all. Quite a sad case huh. The rain has all fallen and I wish it'd just pour again. I miss the rain.

I miss everything about you. The things you say to turn me off and annoy me, then the things you to to make us up, over and over again. I miss the I Love Yous you'd shower me with just before I turn into bed, I miss smiling because the day ended well. I miss you turning to peek at me, to see if I was noticing you. I miss you dazing right into my eyes, I miss the blushes you cause. I miss you missing me so badly, I want that back. I miss the feeling when we were once shy, once afraid to let the other be aware of feelings we felt for each other.

Things have turned out so complicated, that I daren't predict what the outcome will be. But nevertheless, I love you, all the same.