Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4 days.

what seem like only a short span of 4 days, is like 4 years to me. Was totally feeling emo earlier on when i walked u up to ur doorstep.

If only you could read my eyes which were screaming to tell u "Dont leave my side for a single moment. i need you"
its hard to fathom that i am falling so deep into you. and it gets deeper each time i'm with you. it scares me in a way to how u are so worried abt the future. but i guess all these worries goes to show one thing, that we matter alot to each other.

its funny that no matter how much words u put in, how much u keep re-assuring to convince u that we are here to stay, it wldnt be enough simply because the future is way too, ambiguous as u said.

call me a blockhead, or simply someone who aint expressive enough, but I dare say that i m here with you and for u, for good. u brought me happiness which i ve never felt in my 22 yrs of life. you made me feel myself, u made me feel me. abandonment, forsake or growing sick are just shit jargons that dun exist in my dictionary of love for u.

I dont do regrets rmb? and i hope u dont too, for it wld be devastating, shattering. u mentioned about putting in more wld mean gettin hurt even more. but i choose to refute that. call it puttin a risk if u want, but its my trust for u that i m willing to put my entire happiness into the bottle :Us.

Immensely shagged now, but its the thoughts of u lingering in every single moment of my mind that keeps me going. You're all i ever asked for Lio Shu Yi.

I love you.

Bobby
1149H