Thursday, June 19, 2008

Everybody undergoes transitions. It's not like I have yet to watch a Taurean go through such changes. I have breathed the requirement to adapt and if the standards do not adjust to the criterias arranged, I would be dungeoned in that blackness I never would want to be near imagining to be acquainted with once more. I know you remember the abyss I now call Backdrives and I know I'll exist to breathe these changes one more time.

How rare it is, that people say what they mean and mean what they say. I believe nobody practices that and I believe too, that I'm not a practioner of my own preachings. The world revoles one big cycle and bites people right on their conniving hypocricy. So what.

So the world still bites.

People don't just stay the same. Same goes for the years that clock by, the numbers drift further in increments that we can only wait to live and thus live to tell. Time waits for nobody, and time is cruel. Time is an irony, one of beauty and of gravity. With two intercepting ambiguity that spells just by their terms, there you have it, an understanding with no words literated.

I can only pray.

So I'll forevermore tell you that I'm fine and I really am and forevermore will be. You are reading my life. I have to work for this and you don't quite comprehend the desperation I'm facing here with failures constantly tugging at my ass reminding me I was never good enough for her.

No I didn't think you would get it. But it's alright. I'm fine.