Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pilot.

It was a horrid day at work.
Work politics.
seeing how some pple being ever so plastic in front of seniors and jus not showing little respect to pple who r more junior.

It basically spoilt my monday.

Until..

Darling changed everything.
The Apple Crumble which totally crumbled me into romantic pieces, it was sweet. literally and tastefully. I feel so loved with every effort u put into it.

Then came the cheese tarts with it. it was a beautiful gestures so much so the tarts r like imprinted "solely for neo han wei" on it.
Poor dad was eyeing them but didnt get the chance. Unfortunately haha.

The heart to heart talk was magical. it literally brought us closer both physically and emotionally. its a feeling way better than Sex. although darling thinks i m a chee kor pek boy, decent but lusty haha. i wont deny but its the love for u that i want to respect u.
The numerous doggies we saw at the park, with ur ever so "sooooooooo cuttttteee" kind of baby talk. it fills me with utter joy that i have such a pretty and witty and loving and charming and filial girl by my side. I m truly blessed.

Ended the day with a short chat at ur place. bringing me to ur favourite haunt to emo. talking about open topics with OPEN mindedness haha, and summed it all up with a kiss that makes me go "awwwwwwwwwwww"

r u feeling me guys? its surreal haha.

had to leave, ur mum's worrried, hated to see u board the lift up. wished the hug wld have brought time to a standstill. Fatigue was setting into me big time, but its You, Cheryl Deliah Whitney Lio Shu yi that puts all my worries, throws my fatigue away into the horizon.

I think i m still a blockhead when comes to matters of the heart, understanding how a girl is thinkin n stuff. but trust my every word, my every alphabets in this entry, which works out to be 3107498237598 words, my heart is yours to keep, my fragile heart is urs to love. my heart pains when i heard abt ur painful past.

So it taught me well these past experiences to be a better man, to treat and uphold u my love. i must and I will.

Lio Shu Yi, Neo Han Wei loves you.

Bobby
0130H