Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweeping silence, outlining so much that's been left unsaid. Strangely, it was a form of quietude that chilled the ladders of my spine. There and then and once again, I felt ambiguity. It was easy to speak thoughts and have them assured, it was an easy situation whereby all I was required to do was to ask a "could you stay and never leave?", with returned confidence of an "I vow I'd never", but we know nothing's ever certain, regardless of the stability we both share and the happiness we exchange.

It's difficult, possessing perfection, only to fully understand that perfection never lasts like we claimed it would. Afterall, anything and everything is possible, with the granting of time and its trials. It's not the perfection that I'm deliriously in love with, it's just the completion that stirs this irreplaceable perfection. It's the pieces that make you up and the puzzles that riddle us both a complete fit. I'd do anything for you, I know I would.

Still I'll ask, just to hear you speak the answers in affirmation, would you stay and never leave?