Thursday, June 26, 2008

It could have been a better day, had it not been for work. just when things appear to be free for me, looking so enthusiastically to meeting up with darling for a date out at the library, work obligations just pulled me back.

fuck.
i hate it.
why?

U could totally see the word : DISAPPOINTMENT inscripted on my forehead. I wasnt being dissed about having been called back to work. wad to do, military, its all about being operationally ready n stuff. Crap!

I was just being mad at myself for not being able to spend time with you. disappointed that i told u i would have the entire day totally for u, and it ended up all in ruins. it jus really angered me because i really wanted to spend quality time being with u. yes it may not always having to be there physically that matter, but i still yearned because not seeing u for a day is just like depriving a kid from his 'chou chou' , or that not able to see ur favourite pet when he/she longs for u.

Being there physically more than just assurance, its in fact a form of comfort that the person is THERE for u. I miss Lio Shu Yi, i miss the smell of your hair, i miss your smile, i miss your cheesiness, i miss your poking, i miss your disagreements with me, ur "No says who, dont want, we shall see, who wants you to hold my hand" kind of comebacks. its......its an annoyance that is so addictive, knowing that you never mean them.

talk about being contradicting.

i totally am one.

Finished with the gift that am intending to give for darling. its our first monthversary. if there's sucha term haha.
its honestly aint pricey. i refuse to agree with, getting something exorbitant is a worthy measure of how much love is. in fact its bollocks! sincerity and effort put into the gift is the one that matters. One cld get like a thousand dollar worth of expensive products but it wldnt buy love as it jus shows that effort is not being made. whereas it may be just a simple gift that amount only a few dollars, but the amount of effort put into it can sure move heart and mountains.

ok, before darling starts to read too deeply into these words above whether r there hidden meanings. No. it aint directing at baby. just penning how i feel about it :) so u know what i mean eh?

talking about my gift its sweet. literally sweet. top it up with a cute cute book, i m sure sunday will be unforgettable :)

received a text from darling at 1022. totally brought a huge smile across my face. as usual were teasing each other abt everything, when suddenly marriage was on the cards. it totally caught me. first month is yet to up blah blah blah. it didnt surprised me. in fact i m optimistic abt us building towards it. yes u may say Time is not on our side because everything's way to fast. but let me say my piece. I, Neo Han Wei, will prove Time wrong.

Why am i so confident in saying so?

Never in my life have i felt so contented before. Never ever have a girl who showers me so much love and tenderness that leaves me teary. everything that u do, every doubts, inferiority or worries abt the future goes to show how much I matter to Lio Shu Yi. Few girls nowadays would buy stuff and bake things to impress the parents.Few girls are able to have a heart to heart talk with Mum in the wee hours of the night talking about bonding.Few girls would ever wanna make a trip down to the neighbourood library just to read a book with her mum.

You have all done it. You're the perfect girl that i all ever wanted. i may be flawed, i may not be the most charming guy, one that can understand everything u think, n not having u to say out how u feel, but i can dare say that my heart makes up for everything. i love you with all my heart. if u need me to cry my heart out, i did n i will.

shit. cant think of any more to say. but darling,
yeah u'll get my point. :)

Let all doubts be cleared from the sunshine skies that belong to US. let all unhappiness be rough stones on our walkways which we overcome together, learning from the mistakes and making us ever stronger. let all joys be like cuddling together on a lazy sunday morning, catching lightnings together on bedside, listening to john mayer's slow dancing in the burning room, and the presence of us that suffice.

You're my Love.




Bobby
1110H