Monday, June 16, 2008

June, a delectable month many was greeted with love, a day of 30 standing to luster the dimmed globes that people waste closetted and shelled, one where a passing face evolves into a beautiful discovery of romance.

So to speak, it all bloomed from a lovely May evening for me. There isn't a single being in this entire circle of blues and greens that doesn't search for a home in another heart. Silly instincts. We dip in, foot by foot, delving into possibilities and familiarizing with a stranger's inside-outs.

While the years prolonged and thus came to their lasts, no doubt I was jaded and faithless. But June, oh sweet half of years, had me delievered from the highest up of aboves, a certain someone whom at long last made me abandom all paranoia and inhibitions. And June, has been blissful. There's still half the month left to go!

Hey Mr Kembang, you're my June in every song. I've been home, and I lost it, and now I'm home once again. It differs, yet feels entirely similar. The rollercoaster of a journey has been worth it. The process from then till now, the wait, the finding, the realising, every speck of this path. Thank you for the sunshine.