Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just this morning, I had all the captions to these pictorial sentimentals mindmapped. Now that I'm down to penning down, I realised, the simplest of words are the ones that weigh the gold. Photographs serve their purposes, to lock times designed painting all colours of emotions. For the longest mile, my head was cramped with assortments of theories, hypothesis, principles and know-it-alls. Being knowledgeable and almost psychic in this big little world doesn't serve me too kind sometimes, but the other times suffice just fine to get me by. My muse just doesn't do my intents justice, but I'm hoping this much would do.

Anyway, pictures again!

Passing Out Parade (POP LOH!). Congratulations to Yan Long, Treviz, Ivan, Jun Wei, Jian Long and Hsien Zhuan.



The duo.







The sunset is breathtakingly gorgeous. The hat was really damp with pespire.



Haji Lane with BK and boyfriend. My photography mojo has made a come back! The camera died out on us before we could even head to Punggol beach for more photo-taking sessions. Leisha and I were being our usual girly-selves, ranting and bitching and going crazy in the car. It was one hell of a good time.

Window shopping at boutiques down Haji Lane.


I love love love absolutely love this photo. It looks like a Flesh Imp photoshoot.

Their glasses and shades are gorgeous! I'll be heading there someday to make them mine!






The lighting and casting of shadows were perfect.