Wednesday, August 25, 2004


I got my hair done burning red, but it has already begun to fade, and it's only day 2. My coughing seemingly never ceases; my lungs seem to be squeezing so tight at every cough that I feel like throwing up blood. (Haha. Exaggeration there.) Storytelling was fine today, mainly due to the fact that he didn't turn up for lectures again. I moved seats just to prevent myself from taking peeks at him, and he skipped it.

In approximately 8 hours, he and I will coincidentally be casting in a friend's, the same friend's, video. Nervousness is pretty much taking control over me now and I don't think I'd know the manner I should react tomorrow the moment he appears, after being missing in action for more than two weeks. I cannot believe I offered my acting services to this friend's project without even checking the other cast members. Bottom line is, I think I'm freaking out. I don't wish to see him, I don't wish for feelings and emotions to rush back and surge through me so violently. Everything seems unnatural now - fallacy at its extreme. I pray all this is just infatuation at it's insanity, and nothing more.