Friday, August 20, 2004

So decisions for subject electives have already been made and finalised according to preferences, and it's a step closer towards the second semester. Nineth week and they're already hurrying students to plan and schedule their next half year of their lives. Everything's too soon, everything began too soon, everything will end soon as well. I bumped into several old school juniors today at school, and out of the five I coincided with, I smiled only at one. Ho ho, so much for seniorship. It's pretty scary, how you make friends, and eventually have to lose them, regardless of how close friends will ever be, although I have to admit I have one really fantastic friend, Pris, who's always right-on-the-moment available and opened-ears to all my troubles. It astounds and baffles me that people around me actually don't have prickened consciences whenever they commit wrong or let people down. Their worlds are built around themselves, and it's a sick feeling I get whenever I personally witness this harsh reality of life itself, and it's unfortunate that everything has to flow this manner. It's not what God has planned to be, really. I've been very spiritually-conscious of late, and I guess it's a good sign of the changes in me. I'm planning to maintain this Me and perhaps get in touch with God since I've been out of contact with my faith for pretty long.

You must be thinking : Cheryl, who are you kidding?