Monday, August 16, 2004


I've so much to blog into this entry, yet I cannot put into any deep language nor profound words like I usually attempt to. I wasn't intending on revealing to anyone anything that concerned Us, but friends approached me, with sincere and genuine concern. I have been contemplating on blogging for the entire day, but my mind was simply too lazy to try put into words what I have to say. The radio's playing Our song, and the subtle wonderful memories seap into my already-deep thoughts, and my thoughts are filled with thoughts of you. You disappeared from me for a couple of days, and I'm beginning to panic, and you're not here for me to be able to express my opinions to. I will keep my faith in your strong, and I hope you keep your feelings for me even stronger. I'm glad I'll be seeing you tomorrow, even though it'll only be school. I love you.