Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Mabel I'm very disappointed in what I've discovered from you. I just broke down bitterly at the thought of you and Sean Wong being together, that bastard. Why can't he stop preying on girls 12 years younger than him? Isn't one life taken away enough? Why did you have to give your love to such a bastard? Why did you have to be your friend's boyfriend's girlfriend? Why did you have to betray Marion this way? Why did you have to turn your back on Her this way? Why did you have to keep it under the covers? Why did you have to do something so stupid and make me hate you? Why did you have to destroy 11 years of friendship just like that? I don't know why I'm typing like a fucking child now. I can't think now. I'm just crying and crying. Damn. It hurts to see how much respect and honour you hold for Marion.

I've never felt this empty and bitter since the day I lost Marion.