Monday, August 09, 2004

My Leih Rei's slogging away under the blazing sun somewhere at the other end of Singapore, while I'm at home chillin' out to 50 cent's tracks at home. That thought just hit me a few seconds ago by the way. I'm not feeling very patriotic today as I was all these years; maybe the mood will arrive later once the parade commences. It's a pretty dull day today; I was supposedly meeting my Leih Rei and the other guys for drinking sessions tonight, but I made the decision that I should be responsible to my word and stay put at home accompanying my family. However, noone's talking to noone, and I'm here in front of the computer, as usual, chatting (as usual again), and feeling sick. Dana's mother rang up to fuck me over the phone - it was not a pleasant experience to be yelled at and accused, for something you never did and had to cover up for, and being blacklisted from someone's daughter's good-influential-friends list. I've been tuning into the radio for the whole day and there are hardly any songs played in honour of today, but anyway, Happy National Day to all, and...

Dharni and Jared did fabulous onstage, a spectacular performance for the entire nation. Thumbs up guys! I feel so proud of you two.

Happy 39th Birthday, Singapore.