Saturday, August 07, 2004


The less-than-6-hours sleep ends me up in deprive of rest, and the nap I took in the early afternoon didn't make me feel any better. I had swam 8 laps this morning, and I took the rest of the time left to sun-bathe, and it felt good falling into deep sleep in the morning sun. I'm a little darker than I was 4 hours ago, and I'm feeling good about myself for not giving in to reluctancy this morning. By the way, tanning in the morning sun was more effective than the intensive tanning in the hottest-hours of the afternoon; the tan gotten from morning-sunbathing gave a better glow to the skin, and it's healthier for the skin anyway. (Just points of information). Right now, my sister seems to be banging her examination pieces on the piano so loudly against Smash!!'s Talk To Me that the sounds churned out to my ears are incredibly annoying.

I didn't do much yesterday, although it was Friday and everyone had plans except for the girls. But first, vislit's attendance yesterday was poor. Gill popped by school and suggested going to Jurong to visit the boys at work. The 4 of us fell asleep during the long tiresome journey. We ended up taking a walk to IMM, only to realise the boys didn't work there, but will be there to have their dinners. We took a train back to the east after the boys had their fill of food, and we headed to Sean's area to chat awhile. Phoebe brought along Cookie, and all of us chatted til almost midnight.

Term break's going to be hard to time-manage.