Friday, August 06, 2004


I have been glued onto the computer ever since I've gotten back home. I hardly feel comfort these days, but today's an exception I must say. Daryl just spoke to me not long ago, over the messenger, and that's something I haven't properly accomplished in a long time. She has some friends staying over at her place to cook for a school event tomorrow. Nevermind about that. The love songs croon on winamp throughout the entire night, and I'm working my guts away just to meet deadlines. I'm prepared mentally that I'll not be allowed any sleep tonight due to excessive workload and deadlines. I desperately need caffeine, but I don't feel like having any. (ha, the irony of matters.) Every assignment gets tougher as each one arrives, but I'm certain I'm able to cope with it as I progress with every project. My eyelids are heavy and my eyes are ablur, my contact lenses are dehydrating in my eyes, but laziness disallow me from that short walk to the kitchen to get the eye drop. I need sleep badly.A few old friends have sent their messages, showing much concern to me today, and I'm glad because today, these friends took a moment to spare a thought to think of me. I've missed them very much.

Life isn't a fairytale, and if it does seem like one, you're living a superficial life that will eventually fade away one day, it's only a matter of sooner or later. I would love to make you feel beautiful, but don't it get to your head, because that'll only make you a sucker. Wise up, child.