Tuesday, August 17, 2004


I've stopped visiting and being frequent at visits to close friends' blogs, reason being only because they don't blog, and even if they do, it's once in a blue moon. This whole incident has taught me much; it taught me strength, to withstand the itchy erky feeling of not being able to stand controlling myself. Ignorance isn't bliss, ignorance is but temporary blockage from reality. Breaking away from matters won't solve anything nor everything, it just piles up to whatever shit that's already piled up. A rush of thought flickered in my mind, wondering if all that happened was just a dream that was too good to be true. It's not myself that I'm playing chinese songs after chinese songs; I don't usually listen to anything not English, but yet I am. The songs that are being played - every single tune and lyric holds fond memories of everything little thing we've spent time doing together. And I'm wondering where you might be now, and if you might be thinking of me, even if it's a quarter of a percent of how much I'm thinking of you. I'm baffled by insanity just by the way you're acting towards me now. Everything's changed, hasn't it?

There are too many intruders setting footage into my blog. I do not appreciate any of the things you have done to demean my image and reputation, and I hope there will be a stop to this immediately. And if there's any form of grudge you bear against me, wise up and approach me regarding the matter. I would gently remind you to re-read the disclaimer, or read it if you haven't already. And to that person leaving behind false names to diss me for whatever content within this personal boundary of mine, quit trying to set those people up by manipulating their identities, then kindly click the little cross button on the top-right-hand segment of this window and never return.