Tuesday, April 04, 2006

All that aside, I would really like to thank so many people for sticking by me while I was going berserk from her ignoring my calls. I'm pretty sure I hit at least a hundred missed calls for her this week. I'm out of love and relationship, which means I needn't boggle my mind on blogging in profound and mushy expressions. Life will probably bustle around the clock more since I have so much time on my hands.

Waited downstairs her house today and tried to contact her, but to no avail or reply. Maybe she needs time, maybe she needs out.

Anonymous comment-leavers, do leave a name. I would love to return the kind gestures of concern back with your names penned. And, I hope none of you will judge my past relationship or any of its partners (me or her) because we both had our faults and I do not want the blame to be entirely shifted onto either one of us. Let bygones be bygones.

Regardless of how you're going to move on or pretend you've moved on, my love doesn't lessen. It is yours to leave or take. My mobile's always available and waiting for your approach. I'm still here. Remember that, Nique. I love you, even though it may never matter to you again.