Thursday, April 13, 2006

The happines that lingered in them swarmed irritation and grim to burst a thousand bubbles. Intently, I stared into them and pondered deep. They invited me to much recollection of nostalgia, but they were unconscious. Relations were established from them and they cuddled in a safe corner of thoughts, where comprehension was not valid; where voices weren't marred by mutilation of reality. My heart was betrothed to those smiles, which raised me to highest of utopia. Our smiles which coincided, collided. A subtle melancholy embraces me, and my conscious self compelled reminders that self control was all that was necessary. Many yesterdays have by travelled by, and the happy pictures have been tailored. These are all that photographs bequeathed me with. Let these be enough.

I'm also wondering why it always rains during lunchtime.