Sunday, April 30, 2006

The rate of moving on accelerates day after day, but guilt put a stop to its tugs at the perished heart that was set-up for jester of another. A renewed soul cleanses its filth at greener pastures, pastures with pillows of clouds and blooming poppies and love oak trees. Overflowing sunlight embalms my days with utter gentleness, because of you. You've made this journey safer, happier, brighter, easier and more fulfilling.

We started out with you at me at hello, brushing against each other which was apparently evident to all others while we were assuming that it was subtle to escape the others' attentions, thirty minutes of severe planning before carrying out your thought of pecking me on my eye in the wee hours of the morning, me opening doors for you and letting you walk in first and flirtatious eye contacts exchanged at Zouk.

We all speak of the fearful and the fearing. It takes courage for us to be doing what we're doing, and I'm still going to carry on doing it because it makes me feel simply, happy. A week and counting, it all began at a certain war memorial, things are still clumsy but they're improving. We both see it.