Monday, April 03, 2006

Truth is, fifteenth month didn't happen and failed miserably to take place. We wound up in permanent goodbyes. The blame is not to be wholely shifted to either one, because we've inflicted too many blunders to reverse anything back to wherever it was. Turn back time? I can't because if I could, I'd do so much with time being ticked backwards. Indeed, my heart's aching and my tears are staining my eyes with numbness and lingering hurt. But someday, when they stop streaming, that's the day when my life has began on its new leash. I'm not going to delete anything I have archived physically or mentally; it'll be something I will remember always. Regret isn't etched in my thoughts, not even now. I wish you happiness, love, peace and so much more that I couldn't give.

Mummy and June, I don't know how I permitted myself to finally break down to the both of you. I don't know how I let loose of my fears and allowed myself to run to you for refuge. Thank you for listening out to me, even though I know so much is upsetting the both of you. God has blessed me with so much, which unveiled before me last night. Thank you mummy, for putting aside all the hurt you're going through to puppy my woes. I love you both so much.

Friends (you know who you are), thank you for giving me strength.

Now, I just need to pick myself up.