Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's in the way I disintegrate from the ugliness of a picture, turn jelly and relish an inarticulated indication, and pronounce it the best moments of the week. Festooned with aced and jolly spirits, today has got to be striking an outstanding difference. There's no call for negativity or hatred, for everything's been set neatly and accordingly to where they are supposed to be.

The weather on Sundays is always fine, with me dawdling on my pale-pink and silky bed sheets, sliding across luxurious comfort, periodically grabbing my 5 year-old pomeranian to earn a hug or two, catching lost sleep and not leaving out, doing therapeutic blogging. Not everyday is an all-smile day, and I am secretly savouring the all-smile days you have brought about. Hmm, not so secret anymore, is it?

Ban mian is still my favourite.

(Someone wants to be a cutie. Guess who.)