Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You are there, hating
While I am here, waiting
My tears, they flow incessantly
Are yours too, the one I used to lovingly call sweetie?
In fervent prayers, I lifted in pain and shame
You, were in every one of them
I asked Him to send you back
And you, to forgive me for 8 months' worth of bad
Complacent, we both were
The blame for your hurt, I bearingly account for
Take your time, because I will wait
I'll never leave things in the hands of fate
A fourth get-together, I dare not hope for
Because you may never open your doors again, only to get your heart sore
I'm sorry I caused you pain
But I can never withdraw whatever that's keeping you insane
My attempts seemed futile
But I'll daringly travel this longest mile
Come back someday, my home forever open
To you my only love, time to you is my token